California Speech Language Pathologist- Tele-therapy Position
VocoVision is looking for full-time and part-time SLPs bilingual and monolingual. This tele-practice opportunity allows the therapist and student to connect without being directly face to face, therefore offering you a chance to teach students in rural areas. Be a part of the change! A part of the vision with VocoVision.
- 1099 Employee
- No traffic, less hassle
- Minimize yearly gas cost
- Suitable for those that may have health issues but still want to teach.
- Master’s Degree
- Must be licensed in CA (or willing to obtain)
- High energy and self-motivation
- Minimum of 2 years of school experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Familiar with IEPs/Evaluations
Candidates looking to expand their career options, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com. Please call me directly at 678-459-1115 for any questions or concerns. The VocoVision team wants you to be a part of the wave and join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled