Delaware Speech Therapist Tele-Therapy Part Time
Great opportunity for SLPs that are tired of the daily stress of traffic but still love their job contact for more information. To be considered for this position, please send an updated copy of your resume to Marcus Benefield at Marcus.Benefield@vocovision.com. For any questions or concerns, I can be reached directly at 770-225-3030.
- Must have DE license.
- Need least 2 years’ school experience.
- Committed to providing our students with solid and reliant education they need.
- Training will be provided on software to ensure Speech Therapist Success.
- Positive, energetic work ethic, and self-motivated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- K-12th Grade caseload.
- Must have CCCs.
Provide quality Speech Therapy to students through tele-therapy. Candidate will have the ability to work full time from the comfort of their own home. Training on software will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled