Distance Speech Language Pathologist - Arizona
VocoVision is a lead innovator in distance speech teletherapy in school settings. We offer Speech Language Pathologists a great opportunity to maximize their impact and assistance to youth from the comfort of their own home. We provide educational training on the concept of teletherapy as well as technical training on our platform.
- Full Time or Part Time
- Contract – 1099
- Summer Potential and Fall
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- Approved by ASHA
- Licensed in State of Residence
- Licensed in State where Teletherapy will be practiced
- Still apply even if you do not actually have AZ license yet but are open to getting one
- At least 1 full year of schools’ experience
- Create IEP’s
- Pass a basic computer test
The Distance Speech Language Pathologist will be providing services for elementary and middle school aged students. The role includes all tasks a therapist would complete as if they were onsite. This will include therapy, evaluations, testing, assessments, and reporting for the student.
As technology, healthcare, education, and therapy delivery continue to evolve – teletherapy will play an integral role. Keep making an impact on students and join the future movement of therapy delivery!
Feel free to contact Daryl for more details at 770-225-3021
To also submit your resume, email Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled