A Minnesota School District is needing a full-time 30-40 hours per week Speech Language Pathologist for the 2018-2019 school year. The This position is ideal for a passionate, self-starter who is comfortable with using technology and working from home. The SLP will contribute to the success of students by providing speech therapy to a case load of Elementary to Middle School students with mild to moderate speech impairments. This position is a home based tele-therapy position, so you will be able to provide therapy from the comfort of your home. Candidates with prior teletherapy experience are welcome to apply.
- Recent experience working in a school
- Experience working with children from Kindergarten to Middle School
- Prior experience with updating IEP’s.
- Must have held Certificate of Clinical Compliance (CCC/ C’s) for at least 2 years to be considered.
- Must hold State License
- Provide evaluations and diagnosis for caseloads ranging from 40 to 50 students on average.
- Monitor and report student progress to teachers and school administrators as necessary.
- Comfortable providing Therapy in a one on one session and in a group setting per the districts policies.
- Attend IEP meetings (remotely) as necessary.
To apply send your resume to Andrew via email Andrew.Sprague@vocovision.com, or by phone 770-225-3003
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled