Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Position in North Dakota
VocoVision is currently working with an North Dakota school district to fill a remote Speech Language Pathologist position. Therapists can provide services from virtually anywhere if they are licensed in their state they live in and in North Dakota.
- Master’s degree
- North Dakota SLP License
- 2 or more years school-based working experience
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student's IEP
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem appropriate
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Cut transportation costs
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
Call VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, to secure your interview time with the director. Call or text 770-225-3007 to apply today. Apply directly by sending your resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled