Full Time Speech Language Pathologist - Virtual Therapy
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologist to work for a school district in Indiana through telepractice software. This position is for the 2019 - 2020 school year. All qualified applications will be considered.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate level degree
- ASHA Certification of Clinical Competence
- 2-3 years school experience
- Active State License
- Provide direct therapy, assessments, and evaluations to students.
- Actively participate in conferences with staff, district employees, and parents.
- Fill out and implement IEPs independently
Apply below or send your resume to email@example.com for inmediate consideration. For more details about this position contact Julio Charry at (770) 799-2952.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled