Vocovision provides telecommunication and virtual therapy for the Blind and Visually Impaired. We match TVI’s with School Systems that are working to provide the best opportunity to succeed for their students.
The TVI position is responsible for providing academic planning and implementation of developmentally appropriate activities for students participating in inclusion model classroom. At this point and time, the need is for full and part time. We are placing for extended school year and next fall.
Vocovision offers an opportunity to work from home, have a self built schedule, and make a custom impact on students.
- State of Florida Professional Educator’s Certificate in Pre-school Education (birth-age 4) or Prekindergarten/Primary Education (age 3 through grade 3)
- State License in Georgia and Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in education, early childhood, special education or related field.
- Good to Proficient use of computers: Audio Programs and Virtual Meeting Functions
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, and organizing workload
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- High level of discretion
- Ability to write reports and appropriate correspondence
If qualified or willing to become qualified immediately, tap APPLY NOW
For more information about opportunities and about teletherapy call/email 770.225.3012 OR Daryl.Porter@vocovision.co
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled