High-School - Santa Cruz, California - Full Time – Virtual Job (Remote)
We are currently hiring for a full-time school psychologist for the school district in California. This job is available for the remainder of the school and is likely to renew.
Apply today, interviews will be set up this week.
- Caseload: 9th – 12th
- Full-Time ( 37.5 hours per week)
- Flexible Schedule
- Supportive Staff
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Valid license in California
- Experience with SEIS software
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled