Home-based Spanish Speaking Bilingual Speech Therapist Opportunity
No travel nor relocation is required, just the ability and willingness to get licensed in California or New Mexico as an SLP.
Locations: Nevada, California, New Mexico
Vocovision is currently sourcing Bilingual Speech Pathologists in Southwest to work in from home. We are working with School Districts for the upcoming 2019 - 2020 School Year and potentially for summer positions.
Skills and Experience (Desired):
- Willing to get licensed in California or New Mexico as an SLP
- Fluent in Spanish, ability to perform bilingual services highly preferred
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Licensed as an SLP in state of residence
- 2 years of experience working in a school setting preferred
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP and timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, as required
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
Join the VocoVision Team for competitive pay and a chance to diversify your career!
Email your resume or any questions to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate reply and consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled