Vocovision provides telecommunication and virtual therapy for the Blind and Visually Impaired. We match TVI’s with Schools that are innovating the service to our children and future leaders. We match candidates that are licensed/certified (or willing to obtain) in multiple states, passionate for their students, and desire to be pioneers in their field with school districts.
With Vocovision, you work from home and have the flexibility to build your own schedule!
This TVI position is being filled for the extended school year and for next school year in the fall. The role is a Full Time 1099 Contract Position.
- State License in Illinois AND Indiana (If you only have 1 of the state licensures but are willing to attain the other – STILL APPLY)
- 2 years on site experience
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, and organizing workload
- Ability to write timely reports and appropriate correspondence
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- NO TELEPRACTICE EXPERIENCE NEEDED – We provide training
If qualified or willing to become qualified - APPLY NOW
For more information on the position and about teletherapy call/email 770.225.3012 OR Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled