Independent Contract in Montana for a School Counselor
Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting servicing students with a range of disorders. Never commute again, of course unless you are going to the kitchen for a quick mid-day snack. Mostly importantly, your responsibilities will be strictly servicing your students, and taking care of their paperwork!
• Provide services for students with speech impairments
• Guidance Counseling services
• Mediate conflict between students and teachers.
• Ability to pass tech screening
• Recent Counseling experience
In addition, we provide clinical and technical training for all our employed School Counseling Services.
Take charge of your career through Tele Therapy!
Master’s Level Degree in School Psychology
If you’re living in another state, but licensed in the state of MT as a School Counselor, apply today!