Vocovision provides telecommunication and virtual therapy for students with speech difficulties. We match SLP’s with Schools that are innovating the delivery of service to our children and future leaders. The Distance Speech Language Pathologist will be providing services for elementary and middle school aged students. The role includes all tasks a therapist would complete as if they were onsite. This will include therapy, evaluations, testing, assessments, and reporting for the student. The ideal candidate is licensed/certified in multiple states, passionate for their students, and desires to be a pioneer in their field with school districts.
Vocovision offers SLP’s the opportunity to work from home and flexibility to build your own schedule!
This SLP position is being filled for light summer hours and for next school year placement in the fall. This is a 1099 Contract Position.
- Must have Indiana License/Certification
- Additional State License/Certification in Michigan OR Illinois (If you only have an Indiana license, but are willing to get the additional licensure - STILL APPLY)
- NO TELEPRACTICE EXPERIENCE NEEDED – We provide training
- Certified by ASHA
- 1 – 2 years on site experience
- Familiarity and ability to build IEP’s
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, and organizing workload
- Ability to write timely reports and appropriate correspondence
- Relatively new computer or laptop and basic computer knowledge
For more information about teletherapy and other opportunities call/email 770.225.3012 OR Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled