Michigan Schools: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Work From Home
We are seeking licensed Speech Language Pathologist’s to work remotely in school districts across the country. We are currently arranging interviews for the 2019 - 2020 school year. Inquire for immediate consideration.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform.
- Experience with IEP’s
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
- Experienced MS, CCC SLP’s
- Experience working in schools preferred
- State Licensed in state of residence
- State Licensed in state of practice
- Ability to work independently with a flexible schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Tech Savvy
* Clinical and technical training will be provided *
Apply now, or contact Garrett Vaughn for more information:
Direct Line: 770-776-2079
Please attach resumes with emails
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled