Nebraska Licensed Remote School Psychology Opportunity - Telepractice
VocoVision is actively seeking a part-time School Psychologist for our district in Nebraska. VocoVision allows education specialist to expand their experience by giving them exclusive access to the best districts across the country.
The School Psychologist is to perform those evaluative/diagnostic duties of students referred for evaluation of suspected educational problems. To assist with the development of educational plans to meet the specific needs of students who would qualify for special education services.
- Contract 1099
- Part-time; 23 - 30 hours weekly
- Licensure in Utah or willing to become licensed immediately
- Masters in School Psychology
- 2+ years relative experience
- Middle school caseload
- Therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments done remotely from the comfort of your own home
Interviews are currently being scheduled!
If you are interested, send your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited consideration and review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled