VocoVision is currently seeking an energetic and organized School Psychologist to perform those evaluative and diagnostic duties of students referred for evaluation of suspected educational problems. As a VocoVision Psychologists you will have exclusive access to supplemental resources such as testing, evaluations and games to assist you with your therapy. All therapy methods can be done from home so you can spend more time doing what you love. This part-time position is available for the 2018-2019 school year with one of our New Mexico districts.
- Contract- 1099
- Part-Time- 22.5 hours
- New Mexico License
- Masters in School Psychology
- 3+ years of schools experience
- Interpret data from evaluations of referred students and share that information in a report format so that parents, staff, and others can understand the functioning level of a specific student. From this data, must be able to give recommendations for development of an Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) for the specific student as needed
- Evaluate and diagnosis specified deficits of students within the district that meet special services criteria
- Collaborate with school personnel in the diagnosis of students suspected as being Emotionally Disturbed, Autistic, and/or other health impairments
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company as a School Psychologist, please submit your resume to Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com or call me directly at 770-776-2119!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled