Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision is now working with a school district in Colorado that is accepting teletherapy as the alternative to onsite assistance in their special education department. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for screening, evaluation, identification, and providing direct and indirect services to students with fine and gross motor deficits.
- Contract- 1099
- Part time- 15 hours
- Colorado License with endorsement
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of k-12th experience
- Provide direct and indirect occupational therapy services to assigned students, including fine body development and motor development
- Supervises the District Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in providing direct services within the school district
- Analyze evaluations of students’ perceptual-motor, hand functions, sensory development, and muscle strength through a variety of functional, behavioral and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com or call me directly at 770-776-2119!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled