The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for evaluating and identifying students with communication disorders that may include the areas of language, articulation, voice and fluency. The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting. As a VocoVision SLP you will have access to supplemental resources such as lessons, evaluations and games to assist you with your teaching. There is also access to materials from other SLPs all over the country working from home.
- Contract (1099)
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Colorado Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
Prior experience in schools is preferred.
- Develop appropriate ETR or IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Instruct assigned support staff to provide information on communicative disorders, use of assistive devices and feeding techniques
- Schedule interventions using a variety of service delivery models, including classroom intervention, consultation/collaboration and pull-out as appropriate to meet student needs in the least restrictive setting
If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me by phone at 770-776-2119 or by email at Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com. Send your resume over for review, I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled