Online Speech Language Pathologist - Georgia
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia to find a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed SLP in Connecticut
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- 2019 – 2020 school year
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost and commuting hassles
- Achieve work/life balance
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 770-225-3007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled