VocoVision is currently staffing for schools near you. If you are wanting to advance your career and expand your resume, teletherapy experience is a great way to do so. Teletherapy is the future of Schools therapy in special education. Work anywhere in the state you would like as well as any other states pending teaching certifications and state licenses of the state you reside and the state you would like to work in.
• 1099 Employee. We do not provide Health benefits. You are to provide your own Liability insurance.
• No long commutes/work from home office
• Minimize yearly fuel cost
• Full-time but open to part-time candidates if necessary
Clinical and technical training will be provided Candidates looking to expand their career options
• Must be licensed through the state board
• Must Have a Master's or Doctoral Level Degree
• Basic computer knowledge and video capability via Desktop/Laptop
• Familiar with IEPs/Evaluations
Teletherapy experience is not a must but it is a positive. We do provide training
Send Email and 2-3 references to : Al.Robinson@VocoVision.com for review.
For on the spot interviews at VocoVision call Al T. Robinson 770.225.3038
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled