Pennsylvania Psychologist Part Time Tele-Therapy Bilingual Spanish
School experience is preferred for any qualifying candidates. Seeking an experienced school Psych to work in PA for the upcoming school year. Work comfortably from your home while still being able to provide students with the therapy they need. You must have a license in PA.
- Must be bilingual.
- 16-24 hours a week.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Tele-Therapy experience preferred.
- Positive, energetic work ethic, and self-motivated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to providing our clients with solid and reliant therapy.
- Training will be provided on software to ensure therapist success.
- K-12th caseload.
This position is for therapists looking for a positive change in their daily routine. To be considered for this position, please send an updated copy of your resume to Marcus Benefield at Marcus.Benefield@vocovision.com. For any questions or concerns, I can be reached directly at 770-225-3030.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled