Part Time Licensed Speech Therapist (SLP) in Wisconsin - TeleTherapy
Discipline(s): Speech Pathology
No relocation or Travel Required!
Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home.
The Speech Therapist and Occupational Therapist respectively will be responsible for screening, evaluation, identification, and providing direct and indirect services to students with fine and gross motor deficits.
- Oregon License
- Masters in Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Minimum 2 years of k-12th experience
- Part-time (28.5 hours weekly)
- Telecommunication to share strategies with school administration
- Use of teleservices to help students reintegrate acute rehabilitation
- Analyze evaluations of students’ perceptual-motor, hand functions, sensory development, and muscle strength through a variety of functional, behavioral and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review and contact!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled