An Illinois School District is needing a part-time SLP for 17 to 30 hours per week, for the 2018-2019 school year. This position is ideal for a goal and detail oriented, self-starter who is comfortable with using technology and working from home. The SLP will contribute to the success of students by providing speech therapy to a case load of Elementary and Middle School students with mild to moderate speech impairments. This position is a home based tele-therapy position, so you will be able to provide therapy from the comfort of your home.
- Two years experience working in a school.
- Experience working with children from Kindergarten to Middle School.
- Prior experience with updating IEP’s.
- Must have held Certificate of Clinical Compliance (CCC) for at least 2 years to be considered.
- Must hold State License.
- Assess and diagnose students with a wide variety of impairments.
- Develop and Provide therapy for caseloads ranging from 40 to 50 students on average.
- Monitor and report student progress to teachers and school administrators as necessary.
- Comfortable delivering therapy, collecting data and writing reports online.
- Provide teletherapy in a one on one session, or in a group setting to a brick and motor school via the internet.
- Collaborate with other therapists and school administrators via email, web portal, and telephone regarding student progress and goals.
- Attend IEP meetings (remotely) as necessary.
To apply send your resume to Andrew via email Andrew.Sprague@vocovision.com, or by phone 770-225-3003.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled