VocoVision is seeking a full time SLP who is ready to make an impact on the lives of students and provide state of the art therapy. You will be working with and diagnosing students with mild to moderate speech needs. This is a wonderful opportunity for a SLP who is passionate about transforming the lives of students and making a positive impact. This position is a teletherapy position, so the candidate would need to be comfortable with using technology and working from home. Previous teletherapy experience is not required, we will provide training to the right candidate.
- Two years experience working in a school
- Prior experience with IEPs.
- ASHA certified.
- Assess and diagnose students with a wide variety of impairments.
- Develop and Provide therapy for caseloads ranging from 30-40 students on average.
- Communicate with teachers and parents to update them on student progress.
- Attend IEP meetings (remotely) as necessary.
If you feel you meet the requirements please contact Andrew via email Andrew.Sprague@vocovision.com, or by phone 770-225-3003.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled