The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and providing speech services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. The SLP will assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program. VocoVision is seeking a full-time SLP to provide therapeutic services to one of our Washington preschools.
- Contract - 1099
- Full-time - 40 hours
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Washington Licensure
- ASHA Certification
Recent experience in schools is preferred.
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Direct and monitor the work of onsite speech-language pathology assistant(s)
- Assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
Please contact me by phone at 770-776-2119 or by email at Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com. Send your resume over for review, I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled