Psychologist for VocoVision in Minnesota
VocoVision is looking for a Psychologist in Minnesota for a School District. VocoVision is a Teletherapy service provided for children to enhance their needs virtually, this gives students to learn individually or with a group of their peers all while enjoying their school experience. This allows you to have the ability to work from home on hours that are convenient for both you, and the School.
We want someone who has:
- At least 2+ years of School experience
- Experience with K-12 students
- Must be licensed fully in the State of Minnesota
- Flexibility hours that works well with the School District
- Dealt with a wide range of disorders as well as caseloads
- Provides student clinical interviews, assessments and feedback sessions.
- Scores assessments and surveys. Synthesizes results, reviews records, and consults with other sources.
- Makes formal recommendations regarding educational accommodations.
- Serves as a consultant to parents to enhance their understanding of neurological and behavioral performance.
For immediate consideration submit your resume and references to Ashley.Palomino@VocoVision.com and if have any questions or concerns I can be reached at (678)459-1149
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled