Remote Early Intervention Specialist
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Kansas looking to contract an Early Intervention Clinician. The Speech Langauge Pathologist and Occupational Therapist will be working with a K-10 grade population within the schools. The selected SLP(s) or OT will be working part time with potential to go full time if desired.
This is a work from home opportunity!
· Contract position
· 2019-2020 school year
· Licensed in Kansas or Missouri as Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist
· Certified by necessary/respective Professional/Regulatory Organizations
· Previous schools experience highly preferred
· Provide direct and indirect instructional support
· Provide direct and indirect therapy
· Participate in IEP meetings and help create IEPs as needed
· 30 – 38 hours per week
Contact Lead Recruiter Daryl with resume at Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review and consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled