Remote OT Position for a School Setting
Vocovision is hiring an Occupational Therapist to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 district. Transitioning from being an onsite therapist to a TeleTherapist adds a unique skill to not only your resume, but your career path as well!
Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting serving students with a range of disorders. The Arizona School District is very supportive and has already done TeleTherapy!
Join us today at Vocovision as an Occupational Therapist.
• Bachelor’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• State Licensed/ Certification in Arizona preferred
• AOTA Approved
• Part Time (10 hours a week)
• Support Students’ Educational Needs
• Diagnose and Treat
• Build Individual Evaluation Plans