K-12th Speech Language Pathologist - Homebased Position
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for evaluating and identifying students with communication disorders that may include the areas of language, articulation, voice and fluency. The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting. As a VocoVision SLP you will have access to supplemental resources such as lessons, evaluations and games to assist you with your teaching. There is also access to materials from other SLPs all over the country working from home.
- Contract, 1099
- Full-time and Part-time accepted (18 - 36 hours weekly)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent WI or WA license and appropriate school certification
- ASHA certified
- Prior educational school based experienced preferred
- Develop appropriate IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Instruct assigned support staff to provide information on communicative disorders, use of assistive devices and feeding techniques
Interviews will be scheduled immediately for qualified SLP's.
Contact Lead Recruiter Daryl at Daryl.Porter@vococvision.com for consideration and inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled