Remote Speech Language Pathologist – California
At VocoVision, we reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using tele-practice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially-trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online and mobile technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative tele-practice program.
· Experienced and licensed MS, CCC – SLP, with a minimum of 2 years school experience
· California state license required
· SLP should be able to work independent, flexible and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone and via email
· Technical savviness is a must! Experience with SEIS preferred
· Speech therapy services to school aged students K-12
· IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload
If you think this opportunity will be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending an email with your resume attached for review.
Alex Howard 770-225-3194
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled