One of our districts in New York is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to service their students. The SLP is to apply the principles, practice and methods related to the identification and treatment of communication disorders to the development and implementation of speech-language therapy programs for students. As a VocoVision SLP you will have access to supplemental resources such as lessons, evaluations and games to assist you with your teaching.
- Part-time-20 hours
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid New York License
- 2+ years of relative schools’ experience
- Use diagnostic information as well as other educationally relevant information to develop an Individual Education Plan (IEP) and recommend speech and language therapy services
- Provide training to other school staff, parents and the community about the goals of the speech and language therapy program via teletherapy
- May direct the activities of speech-language assistants to implement specified program services
Prior experience with teletherapy preferred
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com or call me directly at 770-776-2119!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled