Apply on company website.
Characteristics, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Provides support/tutoring to the teacher's aide or paraprofessional for the purpose of facilitating communication and/or reinforcing classroom objectives.
- Prepares for daily classroom lectures and activities (e.g. set up for speaker, review materials ahead of lectures, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a clear understanding and interpretation.
- Implements, under the supervision of assigned teacher, instructional/behavioral programs and lesson plans for the purpose of assisting the teacher in improving students' academic and life skill success through a defined course of study
- Communication Disorders (Masters)
- State Certification
- Two years providing speech services to pediatric level
- 2-3 year experience (school setting preferred) School Based SLP
Competencies and Skills Required
- Certification or license as needed and appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in classroom setting
- Ability to write and assist with IEPs.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This position allows you to work from home.
- Travel only required at school district’s discretion
Terms of Employment
Part time. Employee must be licensed / certified in the state they reside in as well as the state they plan to provide services for.
Potential candidates, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly for more information on how TeleTherapy work at 770-325-0321.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled