A full time position has just opened up in a Georgia school district for a full time Speech Language Pathologist. Since this is a tele-therapy position you will be able to provide direct speech therapy to students from the comfort of your own home. In order to be considered for this position you must have recent school experience. Details are below.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Must have 2 years of recent schools experience
- Must have, or ability to obtain GA license
- Required that you have licensure in the state where you live
- Training on software is provided
- Must have basic computer skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an SLP that enjoys learning new methods of therapy. VocoVision will ensure you are ready to start this position through software training and technical support. If you are interested in applying, please contact Johnny Green.
Local: (770) 776-2109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled