VocoVision is currently seeking a Intervention Specialist/School Psychologist to provide teletherapy treatment to students K – 10 for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
- Immediate Start
- M – Th; 23 – 30 hours weekly
- Licensed as School Psychologist
- Master’s Degree or higher
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of child psychology principles, assessments, methods, behavior modification, etc., and current developments in child psychology.
- Knowledge of differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students.
To learn more about this position opening and other teletherapy opportunities, please attach an application and send current resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled