School Psychologist – Teletherapy
A New Mexico school district is currently looking for a School Psychologist to fill a work from home position for this school year.
The ideal therapist would have a strong work ethic, good time management skills, and a solid knowledge of the IEP process.
- Master’s Degree
License and Certification:
- State License in New Mexico
- ESA Certification
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Full-Time (part-time applicants accepted)
- Direct therapy will be provided during normal school hours
- Indirect therapy can be done anytime
To be considered, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com or call 770-225-3007 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled