School Speech Language Pathologist - Tele-Speech
A school district in North Dakota is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist interested in working from home.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active North Dakota License
- Previous school experience
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Provide the same services you would onsite over a complete online platform
- Work from home
- Save time and money on commuting
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- 1099 Contractors
If you are interested in the position, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com or call/text 770-225-3007!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled