Vocovision is looking to hire a SLP for teletherapy with a school district in Georgia, someone with a school setting experience would be ideal, the primary responsibility is to convert onsite abilities to be compatible with Teletherapy. Goals will include, but are not limited:
- Must be able to listen to and communicate with student(s) to determine the right course of treatment.
- Asses, Diagnose, and treat disorders.
- Conducts speech, language, and hearing screenings.
- Consult and collaborate with student's team to support students' educational goals.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position includes:
- Licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of GA
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience working with students with a range of needs.
If you strongly possess these qualities please email your resume to Ashley.Palomino@Vocovision.com. Any further assistance-my direct line is (678)459-1149
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled