Job Description – SLP – Virtual (California, Oregon)
No more dealing with work traffic, having schedule flexibility, and enjoying the comfortability of working from home – Teletherapy is a great professional option for SLP’s that still allows for the delivery of best in class therapy to students.
Never done Teletherapy before, not a problem! The on-boarding and training process is a quick a simple. It that will allow you to be comfortable and ready on day one of your new role!
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists who are interested in part-time or full-time opportunities. We are seeing an increase in the need for SLP’s within school districts and we are focused on filling the need by placing therapists virtually.
For more information do not hesitate to apply or contact us!!
Responsibilities and Requirements
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years’ experience delivering therapies in school setting
- MUST HAVE CCC’s
- Graduated from an accredited Speech Language Pathology degree program
- Valid California – or – Oregon SLP license
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Ability to build rapport with parents and school personnel
- Passion to help and motivate students
Daryl – Recruiting Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled