The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and providing speech services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. The SLP serves as a resource to school staff members and provides in-service in the development of a balanced program for speech communication and speech improvement. VocoVision is seeking a full-time SLP to provide therapeutic services to our Georgia districts.
- Contract - 1099
- Full-time - 37 hours
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Georgia Licensure
- ASHA Certification
Recent experience with teletherapy is preferred.
- Participate in the planning of the Individual Education Plan (IEP) including present levels of functioning, formation of annual goal and services
- Assist and guide teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected and identified speech and language impairments
- Provide screenings to identify speech language disabled children at regular intervals and specified levels
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
Please contact me by phone at 770-776-2119 or by email at Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com. Send your resume over for review, I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled