Speech Language Pathologist - Remote Therapy Position
At VocoVision, we reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using telepractice technology, we connect professionals with students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially-trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online and mobile technologies.
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely for a school district in North Carolina. This position is a work from home position for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate level degree
- ASHA Certification of Clinical Competence
- 3 years school experience
- Active State License
- Telepractice experience preferred but not required
- The speech therapist will be using advanced telepractice software to provide direct therapy, assessments, and evaluations to students.
- Telepractice software will also be used in all other conferences with staff, district employees, and parents.
- The speech therapist must also be able to fill out and implement IEPs independently
Apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about this position contact Julio Charry directly at (770) 799-2952.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled