Tired of traffic? What about inclement weather? What if you could provide therapy to students in a school setting while avoiding these issues? If this appeals to you then we may have an answer for you.
A school in Colorado is now looking to hire a Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the 2018-19 school year. Previous experience working in a school district is desired. Since this is a tele-therapy position you will be able to provide direct therapy to students from the comfort of your own home!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of visual impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication and development.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- CO Certification in Visual Education
Employment Type: Contract (Full or Part time)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled