TeleTherapy in Speech for a School District
Today, working from home is becoming more and more popular. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. At Vocovision, becoming a remote SLP gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our Speech Language Therapist with the ability to create your own work schedule within the school district’s school schedule. Need a part job that gives you a flexible schedule and allows you to develop your resume by adding TelePractice skills? But wait… there’s more! In addition, Vocovision provides SLPs with the software, tools, and resources needed at no additional cost as a part of package deal! Become a part time working and make extra cash by joining our team today, all while working from home! This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss.
• Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• ASHA Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
• School setting experience as a SLP
Advantages for TeleTherapy
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to become a School SLP, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 770-325-0321 if you would like to learn more on how TeleTherapy works!