Teletherapy SLP opportunity – California
School District in California has a need for a full time SLP Teletherapist for the upcoming school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to K-12 age students in the district. An active California license, two years of previous school experience are required.
- The SLP will be using Teleconferencing software to provide direct therapy, assessments, and evaluations to students.
- Teleconferencing software will also be used in all other conferences with staff, district employees, and parents.
- The SLP must also be able to fill out and implement IEPs independently
Masters Degree or Doctoral level degree
- Active California SLP (CCC) License
- 2 Years Previous Schools Experience
- IEP Knowledge
- Pass IT Screening
- Implement IEPs
If you are a California licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Full time opportunity where you can work from home, send resume to Alex Howard at Alex.Howard@vocovision.com or call 770-225-3194 for more information regarding this position. Referrals are always welcome.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled