Do you have a long commute?? Do you enjoy your profession, but need a change in jobs?? Want a supportive community and ability to colloborate to make your own schedule. If those things interest you, VOCOVISION could be for you!! We are looking for motivated engaging individuals that embrace technology and the future!
Vocovision is in search of a Teacher for the Visually Impaired to match with a School District virtually. The TVI will WORK FROM HOME and can craft their own schedule. If you possess the desires above and qualifications below – APPLY NOW!
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have, or ability to obtain Utah and/or Oregon License
- Licensed in state of residence (if not in above states)
- NO TELEPRACTICE EXPERIENCE NEEDED – We provide training
- 1 – 2 years on site experience
- Part time or Full time
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, and organizing workload
- Relatively new computer or laptop and basic computer knowledge
For consideration apply now.
For more information contact Daryl.
Daryl Porter II
Direct: (770) 225 – 3012
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled