TeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in Illinois
Full Time Position
VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
Work from home today as a School Psychologist servicing a range of disabilities for a Illinois School District.
• Masters or Doctoral Degree
• State Board Licensed for Illinois
• NASP Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disabilities, and school setting experience
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to take your career to a new level as a School Psychologist, please submit your resume to Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com or call me at 678-459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled