Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Massachusetts is beginning to arrange interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in North Dakota
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Work from home
- Help students in schools unable to be staffed by onsite therapists
- Save time and money on transportation
- Decreased overhead
If you are interested in continuing or beginning utilizing teletherapy send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled