VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice teletherapy with one of our Minnesota secondary schools. Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. The teacher will be expected to provide EBD students with appropriate learning activities to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social skills growth.
- Contract (1099)
- Part-time (up to 25 hours)
- Minnesota License with Fingerprints
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Bachelors Degree in Education then Masters in Special Education
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state of the art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the para professional and teachers aide in implementing student programs, to include training in regards to data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
Please contact me by phone at 770-776-2119 or by email at Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com. Submit your resume for review, I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled