Virtual Speech Pathology (SLP) Assignment - Part-Time - Work from Home
For more information do not hesitate to apply or contact Lead Recruiter Daryl!
Interviews are being schedule for qualified candidates.
Teletherapy is a great professional option for SLP’s that still allows for the delivery of best in class therapy to students.
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists who are interested in part-time or full-time opportunities. We are seeing an increase in the need for SLP’s within school districts and we are focused on filling the need by placing therapists virtually.
Location: Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee
Role Type and Specifications:
- Approved and certified by ASHA
- Contract Assignment
- Immediate Start desired
- 22.5 - 34.5 hours per week
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Licensed as an SLP in one of the below states:
- Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Ability to build rapport with parents and school personnel
- Passion to help and motivate students
- Ability to help with early intervention
For immediate consideration, email resume and any questions to: Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled