Virtual Speech Therapist position available for a School District located in Georgia
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Telepractice. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
A District in Georgia is looking to take on a speech therapist who is, licensed in the state and is wanting to move forth with interviewing. If you are considering a work-life balance, then joining our team would be the perfect fit for you.
- Full time (contract hours include both direct and indirect services)
- School experience preferred with K-12th grade students
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License and Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed in the state as a speech therapist
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume today to Ashley.Paloimino@Vocovision.com or give me a call if you have any questions (678)459-1149
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled