VocoVision is looking for a part-time and full-time School Psychologist that is Licensed in the state of Washington. This position is for now up until the end of the school year. The position will focus on the development and support of students’ social/emotional growth and health, as well as having someone who has the initiative and resourcefulness to build a successful program. Some areas of focus will be:
- Conflict resolution
- Peer relations and social skills
- Self-regulation and mindfulness skills
- Community building
- Brain and body awareness
- Responsible behaviors and habits in the digital age
- Personal identity development
- Parent education and community outreach
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, mental health or related field; Advanced degree is preferred; Additional endorsements and/or certifications also a plus.
- ESA Teaching Certification
- 2-3 years’ experience working with children in mental and social health/development; experience teaching in a classroom and/or small group setting necessary.
- A proven ability to connect with students to build trust and a sense of community.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please apply to the position, as well as sending your resume/references to Ashley.Palomino@VocoVision.com If you have any questions or concerns, my direct line is (678)459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled