Wisconsin TelePosition in Speech Language Pathology
Today, working from home is become more and more popular. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with collegues in rural areas. At Vocovision, becoming a remote Speech Language Pathologist gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our Speech Language Pathologist with the ability to create your own work schedule within the school district’s school schedule. Need a part job that gives you a flexible schedule and allows you to develop your resume by adding TelePractice skills?
Become a part time working and make extra cash by joining our team today, all while working from home! This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss.
• Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• ASHA Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Licesced through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
Advantages for TeleTherapy
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to become a School Speech Language Pathologist, please submit your resume or call me at 770-325-0321.